Re: two minor things

От Dave Page
Тема Re: two minor things
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Jyrki Wahlstedt wrote:
> Hi,
> I just noticed when browsing b4 (on OS X) that 1) if I try to create a
> new operator, I cannot write its name, I just get beeps.

You realise there are a very limited set of characters that can be used
in operators, and pgAdmin will restrict you to those only?

The allowed characters are:

> Another thing
> that at some point of time would be good (for OS X, it is) is that 2)
> the dialog buttons seem to be in random order, when the default (or OK,
> though not necessarily so) should be the bottom right one.

The backup and restore dialogs are wrong, but all the rest look OK as
far as I can see. Any others I've missed that need fixing?

Regards, Dave