Re: Has anyone tried out the PL/pgSQL debugger?

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Has anyone tried out the PL/pgSQL debugger?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
korry.douglas wrote:
>> Do we know if it going to be distributed with pgAdmin on Windows?
> The graphical debugger client is part of pgAdmin (on all platforms I
> believe - Dave Page can say for sure).

Yes, it's fully integrated and supported on all platforms supported by
pgAdmin.

> I don't know if the server-side stuff will be available in the Win32
> installer - Magnus (or Dave), can you comment?

Yes, it will be added when I get back to pgInstaller work in the next
few days (hopefully).

/D

Сообщение: Re: Has anyone tried out the PL/pgSQL debugger?
Сообщение: Re: Has anyone tried out the PL/pgSQL debugger?