Terms and Definitions for Database Replication

От Markus Schiltknecht
Тема Terms and Definitions for Database Replication
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Hi,

as our documentation does not explain all of the terms used in
replication, I've compiled a list of such terms and definitions at [1].
Can somebody please link that page from the "Technical documentation >
Community Generated Articles, Guides, and Documentation" in the
Replication section?

I'd also appreciate comments, corrections and criticism about the
document itself.

Regards

Markus

[1]: Terms and Definitions for Database Replication
http://www.postgres-r.org/documentation/terms

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: