Re: Obtaining random rows from a result set

От Alban Hertroys
Тема Re: Obtaining random rows from a result set
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Alban Hertroys wrote:
> To follow up on my own post, I came up with a workable solution based on
> scrolling cursors. The SP approach didn't work out for me, I didn't
> manage to declare a cursor in PL/pgSQL that could be positioned
> absolutely (maybe that's due to us still using PG 8.1.something?).

Doh! I mean I couldn't use MOVE FORWARD ALL IN _cur for some reason, it
kept saying "Syntax error".

--
Alban Hertroys
alban@magproductions.nl

magproductions b.v.

T: ++31(0)534346874
F: ++31(0)534346876
M:
I: www.magproductions.nl
A: Postbus 416
   7500 AK Enschede

// Integrate Your World //

От: Alban Hertroys
Сообщение: Re: Obtaining random rows from a result set