Re: Double-click on .sql file (Win32)

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Double-click on .sql file (Win32)
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Raymond O'Donnell wrote:
> Hi Dave et al.,
>
> On Windows, when I double-click on a .sql file (which PgAdmin has
> associated with itself), PgAdmin starts up and presents a database login
> dialog - but the server drop-down is empty so I can't login!

Not sure I recall why Magnus left that as a combo box there, but you
should be able to manually enter the server, username and database
details, eg:

Server: localhost:5432
Database: demo
Username: postgres

It should remember what you used as well to prevent typing on subsequent
occasions.

Regards, Dave.