Re: Tables dissapearing

От Kamil Srot
Тема Re: Tables dissapearing
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Adrian Klaver wrote:
> I have a question. First a little history. Right now, the people who know
> better than I are fairly certain Postgres is not changing things on its own
> and the developer is certain the CMS software is not doing schema changes. As
> I understand it logging has been cranked up to test both those assumptions.
> My question is, how are legitimate schema changes done?  Just wondering if
> there is a third party involved.

In the version used on this particular server, there is no
automatic/programing way of changing
the schema. Upgrades are done manually and application itself doesn't
need schema changes
for routine operations...
It's nothing more, nothing less than set of PHP scripts/procedural
language functions and few utility
scripts doing quite simple DML statements...

Regards,
--
Kamil

От: "Franck Roubieu - AXCENTEO"
Сообщение: Crashed DB and "base" WAL files
От: Kamil Srot
Сообщение: Re: Tables dissapearing