Re: Tables dissapearing

От Kamil Srot
Тема Re: Tables dissapearing
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Andrew Sullivan wrote:
>> I can easily rewrite it to use the vacuumdb command, but I doubt it'll
>> make any difference.
>>

> The point is that you don't have to rewrite it.  Just run "vacuumdb
> -a" and it vacuums _all_ databases.

Oh, I have it now! It takes some time, but at the end, I'll understand :-D
Sure, it's much better than coding some scripts etc. I already used it
in my script...
>> Is there a way how to find out the problem is here? I scanned the log
>> output of pgsql for wrap around but didn't found aby recent relevant
>> entries... I'm pretty sure, I miss something stupid :-(
>>

> Are you quite sure you're getting all your logs where you think you
> are?

Yes, the log is correct... I can see statement errors I did selecting
from system tables few hours ago...
I have default debug level... should I increase it?

I really need to make sure, the next problem (if it's necessary to let
it happen) will be the last one... :-(

Thank you,
--
Kamil

От: "Dann Corbit"
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL vs Firebird feature comparison finished
От: Matthew Schumacher
Сообщение: Is this a bug? Insert float into int column inserts rounded value instead of error.