Re: ispell file format

От Teodor Sigaev
Тема Re: ispell file format
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Here's a snippet of the affix file around that line:
>
>> prefixes
>>
>> flag *A:
>>     .           >       ALI     # alivaltiosihteeri, alihankkija # line 83
>>     I           >       ALI\-
Just remove the rules with \-, tsearch allows only alpha character here.

> ispell works just fine with it.
>
> I found a man page describing the ispell file format with Google:
> http://www.delorie.com/gnu/docs/ispell/ispell.4.html. Is this the same
> file format tsearch accepts? It looks like the grammar we accept is only
> a small subset of the ispell grammar, there's things statements like
> "boundarychars", "stringchar" that we apparently don't support.

Yes,  that options are useless for dictionary:
- string char is already checked by postgres itself (by recode or verify functions)
- parser already splits words and default parser treat '-' as word separator

Hmm, I found another problem here. After removing that rules every works fine
with fi_FI.ISO8859-1 locale but with fi_FI.UTF-8, I'll dig tomorrow into it.

  WWW: http://www.sigaev.ru/