Re: pgadmin 1.8.0 beta3 bug

От Dave Page
Тема Re: pgadmin 1.8.0 beta3 bug
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Martin Serrano wrote:
> If there is a list of current bugs other than what appears in the help,
> please direct me to it.
>
> I'm using the Win32 version.
>
> 1) When adding a new column to a table, I have hit "refresh" on the
> table before the column is available within the add constraint dialog.

Thanks Martin, I've committed a fix which should deal with this.

Erwin; I'm somewhat wary of fixes in the treeview refresh code as there
can be odd corner cases caused by the relationships between some object
types. If I get you an updated exe, would you mind running it though
it's paces to help check I didn't miss anything?

Thanks, Dave.

Сообщение: Re: Not working delete key in a scratch pad
Сообщение: Re: Not working delete key in a scratch pad