Re: RTLD_LAZY considered harmful (Re: pltlc and pltlcu

От Zeugswetter Andreas SB SD
Тема Re: RTLD_LAZY considered harmful (Re: pltlc and pltlcu
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> > Next thing to watch out for is, that RTLD_NOW will probably not load
> > a shared lib, that was not linked with a "no entry" flag.
>
> Say again?

On e.g. AIX (and Sun?) the Makefile.shlib does not use a "-bnoentry" flag
when linking shared libs. While the pg backend successfully loads
those libs, tclsh e.g. fails. Without reading the tcl code, I thought it
might be RTLD_NOW.

I just tested 7.2 on AIX with RTLD_NOW though, and it works fine,
so the issue must be something else.

Andreas

Сообщение: Re: again on index usage (7.1.3)
Сообщение: Re: again on index usage (7.1.3)