Re: Per-database and per-user GUC settings

От Zeugswetter Andreas SB SD
Тема Re: Per-database and per-user GUC settings
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Superusers can also add SUSET records to their per-user settings.  I'm
> currently unsure about whether to allow superusers to add SUSET settings
> to the per-database settings, because it would mean that the database
> session would behave differently depending on what user invokes it.

Imho if the dba adds SUSET's to the per-database settings it should be
set regardless of the user's privs. (Set with elevated rights)

This setting would then be forced on the user, because he himself
does not have the privs to change it himself.

Andreas