Re: Beta going well

От Zeugswetter Andreas SB SD
Тема Re: Beta going well
Дата
Re: Beta going well  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Re: Beta going well  (Tatsuo Ishii <t-ishii@sra.co.jp>)
Список pgsql-hackers
> > Anyone have stuff that they need to get in there before beta2?
>
> Yes. doesn't compile on AIX 5L. I would like to fix it before beta2
> (see attached pacthes below).

IIRC not all (old) versions of AIX define those, thus your patch would
break those that havent :-( I am not sure we care about those old
versions
anymore though.
Also I actually see those defines as a bug in AIX, since a comment
states,
that BSD requires them, I certainly havent heard BSD'ers complain about
redefines ?

Also I don't understand why your compiler stops ? Mine only give a
warning.

These defines are only included if _ALL_SOURCE is defined. I think this
define
stems from another system header file, that gets included somewhere
else.
Maybe a better fix would be to #undef _ALL_SOURCE before including
inttypes.h ?

Andreas