Re: [HACKERS] Problem on AIX with current

От Zeugswetter Andreas SB SD
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Problem on AIX with current
Дата
Re: [HACKERS] Problem on AIX with current  (Tatsuo Ishii <t-ishii@sra.co.jp>)
Re: [HACKERS] Problem on AIX with current  (Bruce Momjian <pgman@candle.pha.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-patches
> > Only problem on AIX is, that the argv[0] stuff does not work anymore
> > (I think since we don't exec() anymore), which is rather annoying.
>
> Hmm, perhaps we are selecting the wrong PS_STRINGS method for AIX?
> Please look at src/backend/utils/misc/ps_status.c and see if one of
> the other methods will work on AIX.

Yes, I see. Quite silly that I did not look earlier.
The compiler does not define _AIX4 or _AIX3, no idea who thought that.
It only defines _AIX, _AIX32, _AIX41 and _AIX43.

I am quite sure that all AIX Versions accept the CLOBBER method,
thus I ask you to apply the following patch, to make it work.

Andreas

Вложения