Re: We are not following the spec for HAVING without GROUP BY

От Zeugswetter Andreas DAZ SD
Тема Re: We are not following the spec for HAVING without GROUP BY
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> What that means is that neither the HAVING clause nor the targetlist
> can use any ungrouped columns except within aggregate calls; that is,
>
>     select col from tab having 2>1

Informix:
select tabname from systables having 2 > 1;  294: The column (tabname) must be in the GROUP BY list.
select tabname from systables group by 1 having 2 > 1;  all rows returned
select tabname from systables group by 1 having 1 > 2;  no rows found

Andreas