Re: Install two different versions of postgres which should run in parallel

От Gerardo Herzig
Тема Re: Install two different versions of postgres which should run in parallel
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Check the postgresql.conf in the $prefix/data dir. Also post the exact
error log (which in this case should be some like "address already in
use", because port 5432 is in use by the 8.2.4 version), and also the
exact command you are executing.

Cheers.
Gerardo

>I didn't succeed installing the two versions of postgres.
>For installing I am running the "configure" script as follows:
>
> ./configure --prefix=/usr/local/pgsql-7.4.5 --with-java --with-pgport=6947
>
>Although I specify a different port than the default one, the postgres it is
>installed with the
>default port. The port must be specified also in another configuration
>files?
>
>Regards,
>      Loredana

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: