Re: Comments on roles and tablespaces for pg 8.2+

От Erwin Brandstetter
Тема Re: Comments on roles and tablespaces for pg 8.2+
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi developers! Hi Hiroshi-san!
z-saito@guitar.ocn.ne.jp wrote:
> Hi.
>
> Yes!, Only the tablespace was fixed. However, Role also includes a
> design,
> please wait for it for a while.  Thanks!

In beta 3 the comments on role and tablespace seem to work fine!
However, the new controls also show up for older versions < 8.2 (tested
with 8.1.8), resulting in errors when used.

Another (maybe unrelated?) peculiarity (pg 8.1 and 8.2), this is what I
get in the SQL pane for a tablespace:
Note the three blank lines, where I would expect:
-- DROP TABLESPACE test;

=== quote
-- Tablespace: "test"

CREATE TABLESPACE test
  OWNER postgres
  LOCATION '/var/lib/postgres/test';
COMMENT ON TABLESPACE test IS 'Test.
Test.';
=== quote end

Regards
Erwin

Сообщение: Re: Bug in properties dialogue for role
Сообщение: Re: Bug in properties dialogue for role