Re: [Fwd: Re: Any use for two Compaqs in Europe?]

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: [Fwd: Re: Any use for two Compaqs in Europe?]
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Jean-Paul Argudo wrote:
>> Oh, also - Stephane, what's the datacenter like? Connectivity,
>> availability, etc?
>
> Its a professionnal class datacenter. You'll find info here:
>
> http://www.ielo.net/
>
> The physical site will be "Marseille_Liandier", at lost-oasis datacenter
> (http://www.lost-oasis.fr/)

Sounds great.

I assume this is through an existing contact? Are there any restrictions
on bandwidth usage or number of IPs or so (if we go VMs which sounds
like a good idea, we'll need several IPs per machine of course)?

>> That's assuming the machiens are actually reasonably new - if they're
>> actual "compaq" machines that means they're old, and probably not
>> worthwhile setting up VMs on. So in that case, I'm fine with
>> single-task box dedicated to postgresqlfr.org.
>
> I don't know already how the machines are. I'll keep you on touch asap.

Thanks.

//Magnus

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: