Re: backend process terminates

От Geoffrey
Тема Re: backend process terminates
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Tom Lane wrote:
> Geoffrey Myers <geof@serioustechnology.com> writes:
>> The output from the gdb batch process may be found here:
>> http://www.serioustechnology.com/gdbbatch.txt
>
> gdb isn't telling you the whole truth, evidently --- how'd control get
> from line 781 to 912 with nothing in between?  Recompiling the backend
> with -O0 or at most -O1 would be a good idea to get a more trustworthy
> gdb trace.

Well, there is some third party libraries we've built into the backend
that we don't have the source for.  We think it may be that there's some
memory corruption going on there.

--
Until later, Geoffrey

  - Benjamin Franklin

От: "Bill Bartlett"
Сообщение: Re: v8.2 ... command line interface on Windows
Сообщение: Re: v8.2 ... command line interface on Windows