Re: Location of PostgreSQL Performance Test Lab

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: Location of PostgreSQL Performance Test Lab
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Josh Berkus wrote:
> Folks,
>
> So, we're all good that barring objections from equipment/funding donors,
> we'll rack our equipment at CommandPrompt and list them as a contributor to
> the lab?
>
> Josh, can you figure out what I need to raise in power expenses per year?

It won't be much and actually will depend on the "type" of machines
because we may have to pull in power. E.g; right now we are wired for
110, but some bigger machines will require 220.

It isn't a big deal either way as we have the power available (I
actually spoke with them last night when I brought up the new pgfoundry).

As a note, the power is all conditioned and backed by natural gas generator.

Joshua D. Drake

Providing the most comprehensive  PostgreSQL solutions since 1997             http://www.commandprompt.com/

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Location of PostgreSQL Performance Test Lab
Сообщение: Re: Location of PostgreSQL Performance Test Lab