Re: Location of PostgreSQL Performance Test Lab

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Location of PostgreSQL Performance Test Lab
Дата
Re: Location of PostgreSQL Performance Test Lab  (Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com>)
Re: Location of PostgreSQL Performance Test Lab  ("Joshua D. Drake" <jd@commandprompt.com>)
Список pgsql-www
Josh Berkus wrote:
> JD,
>
>> A. Command Prompt has physical access to its location
>> B. Command Prompt has tons of bandwidth
>> C. Command Prompt has power
>> D. Command Prompt has proven a reliable provider
>> E. Command Prompt loves the PostgreSQL community ;)
>> F. We would probably have to charge a bit for power cause we are talking
>> about some serious machines.
>> G. We are close to Mark Wong as well
>
> OK, I'm sold, barring objections from the donors.  Anyone?

How much of Command Prompt have access to the location? We've been
waiting for a number of weeks to get the new pgFoundry machine plugged
in and switched on because only JD had access to the DC and he was busy
preparing for OSCON.

I don't object in principle, I'd just like some reassurance that we
won't see the perf machines lying idle or awaiting maintenance for the
same or similar reasons.

Regards, Dave

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Location of PostgreSQL Performance Test Lab
Сообщение: Re: Location of PostgreSQL Performance Test Lab