Re: select on 1milion register = 6s

От Craig James
Тема Re: select on 1milion register = 6s
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Bruno Rodrigues Siqueira wrote:
>             Who can help me? My SELECT in a base with 1 milion register,
> using  expression index = 6seconds…

Run your query using

   EXPLAIN ANALYZE SELECT ... your query ...

and then post the results to this newsgroup.  Nobody can help until they see the results of EXPLAIN ANALYZE.  Also,
includeall other relevant information, such as Postgres version, operating system, amount of memory, and any changes
youhave made to the Postgres configuration file.

Craig