Re: User concurrency thresholding: where do I look?

От Robert Lor
Тема Re: User concurrency thresholding: where do I look?
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Tom Lane wrote:

> That path would be taking CLogControlLock ... so you're off by at least
> one.  Compare the script to src/include/storage/lwlock.h.

Indeed, the indexing was off by one due to the removal of
BuffMappingLock in src/include/storage/lwlock.h between 8.1 and 8.2
which was not updated in the DTrace script.

Thanks,
Robert

Сообщение: Re: User concurrency thresholding: where do I look?
Сообщение: Re: User concurrency thresholding: where do I look?