How to cast, if type has spaces in the name

От Bryce Nesbitt
Тема How to cast, if type has spaces in the name
Дата
Re: How to cast, if type has spaces in the name  ("A. Kretschmer" <andreas.kretschmer@schollglas.com>)
Re: How to cast, if type has spaces in the name  (Stephan Szabo <sszabo@megazone.bigpanda.com>)
Список pgsql-sql
How do I specify a cast, if the type name has spaces?  foo::integer is
easy,
but foo::'timestamp without time zone' is more murky.

In my case I have a table, and a view.  For no apparent reason the table
has
timestamp without time zone, but I need timestamp with time zone.
I'm using "select column at time zone 'PST8PDT'" to solve this problem.
But wonder
about the general case of typecasting when the type name is not a single
symbol.

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: