Re: Table Statistics with pgAdmin III

От: Dave Page
Тема: Re: Table Statistics with pgAdmin III
Дата: ,
Список: pgsql-performance

Скрыть дерево обсуждения

Table Statistics with pgAdmin III  ("Campbell, Lance", )
 Re: Table Statistics with pgAdmin III  (Jean-Max Reymond, )
 Re: Table Statistics with pgAdmin III  ("Dave Page", )
  Re: Table Statistics with pgAdmin III  ("Campbell, Lance", )

Campbell, Lance wrote:
> All of the fields are zero except for the three I listed in my posting.

Do you have the stats collector enabled, and row & block level stats
turned on?

Regards, Dave.