Re: Silent Uninstall of Postgres

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Silent Uninstall of Postgres
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Joe L wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I saw the page on silent installation of postgres, but I want to be able
> to uninstall postgres when my product is uninstalled, silently.  I
> couldn't find the product ID anywhere, which is the method I'm using for
> uninstalling the JRE.
>
> Any help on how to uninstall silently would be great.

If you have the MSi around, just
msiexec /qn /x postgresql-8.2-int.msi

If not, you can find the GUID in the registyr. IIRC, it's somewhere in
HKLM\Software\PostgreSQL\Installations.

//Magnus

От: Jim Nasby
Сообщение: Re: Will partial index creation use existing index?
От: Gregory Stark
Сообщение: Re: Will partial index creation use existing index?