Re: Logical Replication Sync Validation

От Christophe Pettus
Тема Re: Logical Replication Sync Validation
Дата
Список pgsql-general

> On Apr 18, 2023, at 01:20, Robert Sjöblom <robert.sjoblom@fortnox.se> wrote:
> Another idea we've had would be to use CTID to fetch the last row (update/insert) in each table on both sides and
comparerow content, is this feasible? Is it safe to rely on CTIDs across logical replication?

No.  CTIDs aren't sent over as part of logical replication, and there's no way to compare them between a publisher and
asubscriber.

От: Robert Sjöblom
Сообщение: Logical Replication Sync Validation
От: John Howroyd
Сообщение: Re: Guidance on INSERT RETURNING order