Re: insert vs select into performance

От: Arjen van der Meijden
Тема: Re: insert vs select into performance
Дата: ,
Список: pgsql-performance

Скрыть дерево обсуждения

insert vs select into performance  (Thomas Finneid, )
 Re: insert vs select into performance  (Michael Glaesemann, )
  Re: insert vs select into performance  (Tom Lane, )
   Re: insert vs select into performance  (Thomas Finneid, )
    Re: insert vs select into performance  (Michael Stone, )
     Re: insert vs select into performance  (Adriaan van Os, )
      Re: insert vs select into performance  (Heikki Linnakangas, )
  Re: insert vs select into performance  (Thomas Finneid, )
   Re: insert vs select into performance  (Michael Stone, )
   Re: insert vs select into performance  (Mark Lewis, )
    Re: insert vs select into performance  (Thomas Finneid, )
   Re: insert vs select into performance  (Michael Glaesemann, )
    Re: insert vs select into performance  (Thomas Finneid, )
 Re: insert vs select into performance  (Arjen van der Meijden, )
  Re: insert vs select into performance  (Thomas Finneid, )
   Re: insert vs select into performance  (Michael Stone, )
    Re: insert vs select into performance  (Thomas Finneid, )
     Re: insert vs select into performance  (Michael Stone, )
 Re: insert vs select into performance  (PFC, )
  Re: insert vs select into performance  (Thomas Finneid, )
   Re: insert vs select into performance  (PFC, )
    Re: insert vs select into performance  (Thomas Finneid, )

Have you also tried the COPY-statement? Afaik select into is similar to
what happens in there.

Best regards,

Arjen