Re: Patch to improve Cloneable implementation on classes which extend PGobject.

От Russell Francis
Тема Re: Patch to improve Cloneable implementation on classes which extend PGobject.
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Kris Jurka wrote:

> On Sun, 24 Jun 2007, Russell Francis wrote:
>
>> The attached patch aims to improve the current implementation of the
>> clone() method on classes which extend PGobject.
>
> Makes sense, but why are you providing clone implementations in point,
> money, interval and NullObject instances?  Shouldn't this already be
> handled by PGObject's implementation?

Yes, in all of those cases the clone() implementation in PGobject would
do what is expected.  I suppose I provided the method declarations and
trivial implementations for clarity but they are not needed.

Thanks,
Russ