Re: Deferred RI trigger for non-key UPDATEs and subxacts

От Affan Salman
Тема Re: Deferred RI trigger for non-key UPDATEs and subxacts
Дата
Список pgsql-patches
Tom Lane wrote:
>  I don't think this is right.  If the original tuple was inserted by a
>  subtransaction of our transaction, it will have been checked at
>  subtransaction subcommit, no?

No, it will be checked at main transaction commit; the immediate_only
flag is FALSE for afterTriggerMarkEvents() only through the invocation
of AfterTriggerFireDeferred(), which comes from CommitTransaction() or
PrepareTransaction().

--
Affan Salman
EnterpriseDB Corporation                      http://www.enterprisedb.com

Сообщение: Re: CREATE TABLE LIKE INCLUDING INDEXES support
Сообщение: Re: CREATE TABLE LIKE INCLUDING INDEXES support