Re: Implementing 2 different transactions in a PL/Perl function

От Richard Huxton
Тема Re: Implementing 2 different transactions in a PL/Perl function
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Jasbinder Singh Bali wrote:
> You mean to say keep using spi_exec till I want everything in the same
> transaction and the point where I want a separate transaction, use DBI ?

Yes - if you have two functions A,B then do everything as normal in
each, except you call function B using dblink() from function A. That
will give you a separate session which can commit/rollback separately
from the original.

--
   Richard Huxton
   Archonet Ltd