Re: plan time of MASSIVE partitioning ...

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: plan time of MASSIVE partitioning ...
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Boszormenyi Zoltan <zb@cybertec.at> writes:
> This applies to anything else that may need to be converted
> from list to tree to decrease planning time. Like ec_members
> in EquivalenceClass.

AFAIR, canonical pathkeys are the *only* thing in the planner where pure
pointer equality is interesting.  So I doubt this hack is of any use for
EquivalenceClass, even if the lists were likely to be long which they
aren't.

Сообщение: Re: "serializable" in comments and names
Сообщение: Re: "serializable" in comments and names