Re: Tidied up patch status page

От Stefan Kaltenbrunner
Тема Re: Tidied up patch status page
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Greg Smith wrote:
> I'm not sure what order the patches at at
> http://developer.postgresql.org/index.php/Todo:PatchStatus were listed
> in before, but it seemed to me they'd be a whole lot more useful sorted
> by the remaining actions on them--so that's what I did.

well the original order was basically arbitrary(basically the order I
copied it over from my notes) - alvaro already resorted it once though ...
It's actually a pity that we are not running a more recent version of
mediawiki because newer versions do have things like sortable tables and
other improvments that might be of help.

Stefan