Re: Mugs 'n stuff

От Geoffrey
Тема Re: Mugs 'n stuff
Дата
Список pgsql-general
A. Kretschmer wrote:
> am  Tue, dem 03.07.2007, um 23:37:57 +0100 mailte Raymond O'Donnell folgendes:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Is it still possible to get PostgreSQL merchandise? A friend of mine is
>> looking for some, but I can't seem to find where its available.
>
> Can you or your fried visit the pgday.it at Prato, Italy?
> http://www.pgday.it/en/ , maybe there.
>
> We, the german postgresql user group, have some stuff like blue plush
> elephants, shirts and coffee-cups, see also
> http://ads.wars-nicht.de/blog/ (scroll a little bit down), this will be
> available in Prato.

I've always had luck finding such items at http://www.cafepress.com/
Here's the tinyurl to a search for postgresql, which found a few items
as well as some semi-related:

http://tinyurl.com/27onuq

I found all kinds of clothing as well as coffee cups, license plate
frames and clocks.

--
Until later, Geoffrey

  - Benjamin Franklin

От: "Albe Laurenz"
Сообщение: Re: how to covert a column?
От: Emi Lu
Сообщение: Re: Date for a week day of a month