Re: Proposal: In-Place upgrade concept

От Zdenek Kotala
Тема Re: Proposal: In-Place upgrade concept
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane wrote:

> Again, you are setting yourself up for complete failure if you insist
> on having every possible nicety in the first version.  An incremental
> approach is far more likely to succeed than a "big bang".

Yes, I know. I don't want to solve everything in one patch. I just
looking forward and I'm trying to summarize complexity of problem. I
will not want to stay on dead road and say ups after couple of months of
development ...
    Zdenek

Сообщение: Re: Proposal: In-Place upgrade concept
Сообщение: Re: Proposal: In-Place upgrade concept