Re: Proposal for new pgsqlODBC feature - hiding tables inaccessible to the current user

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Proposal for new pgsqlODBC feature - hiding tables inaccessible to the current user
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Hiroshi Inoue wrote:
> How about changing the default behavior of SQLTables to list only
> SELECTable tables and add a bit to Extra Opts to list inaccessible
> tables also ?

That has real potential to break applications - please don't! At the
very least it should have the check for all possible privileges as I
think Mark originally proposed, but even then I'm not convinced it's a
good idea.

Regards, Dave

Сообщение: Re: Why is UseDeclareFetch so slow?
Сообщение: Re: Why is UseDeclareFetch so slow?