Re: msvc and vista fun

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: msvc and vista fun
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

Magnus Hagander wrote:
>> Can we change that or make it switchable? I'd be happy to provide an
>> environment variable like RUNNING_BUILDFARM if that would help.
>>

> We could, but it seems very ugly. And again, it's *not* required for
> buildfarm on my or Daves machines. So I'd rather like to know why it's
> actually happening than just blindly change it.

Not surprisingly, I am not the only person who has had this problem. See
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/CONTINUUM-413 where the suggested
solution is:
 if "%MAVEN_TERMINATE_CMD%" == "on" exit %ERRORLEVEL% exit /b %ERRORLEVEL%

There are 12 lines involved in our .bat files:

build.bat:35:exit /b %E%
builddoc.bat:40:exit /b
builddoc.bat:50:exit /b
install.bat:9:exit /b 1
install.bat:18:exit /b %ERRORLEVEL%
vcregress.bat:35:   if errorlevel 1 exit /b 1
vcregress.bat:51:exit /b %E%
vcregress.bat:64:   if errorlevel 1 exit /b 1
vcregress.bat:66:   if errorlevel 1 exit /b 1
vcregress.bat:86:exit /b %E%
vcregress.bat:97:if %CONTRIBERROR%==1 exit /b 1
vcregress.bat:113:exit /b %E%

Would making a change like this in those 12 places be so ugly?

cheers

andrew