Re: GUC time unit spelling a bit inconsistent

От Brian Hurt
Тема Re: GUC time unit spelling a bit inconsistent
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Peter Eisentraut wrote:<br /><blockquote cite="mid200706211438.55075.peter_e@gmx.net" type="cite"><pre wrap="">Am
wrap="">Ithink people are worried that an 'm' in one column might mean something

If everyone around here had gotten their way we'd already be in a situation
were you could write

log_rotation_age = 5m
abbreviations? So the min, sec, hr, day, wk, mth, yr ar all, to my knowledge, unambiguous.  As are kb, mb, gb, tb.  So
Brian<br/>

Сообщение: Re: GUC time unit spelling a bit inconsistent
Сообщение: Re: GUC time unit spelling a bit inconsistent