Re: calling webservice through postgresql function

От Dmitry Turin
Тема Re: calling webservice through postgresql function
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Good day, Jyoti.

JS> we can use any of the "untrusted" procedural languages
JS> http://www.pgsql.cz/index.php/PL/Perlu_-_Untrusted_Perl_(en)
What !! There is no need to have  CREATE OR REPLACE FUNCTION  open FILE, $_[0]; my @cntn = ();  while (<FILE>) { }
__Youas man (by hands) convert__ tree of data into database tables

by procedural language once again.
You are wrong: all, which is necessary, is to have __a.b.c__ in language for
JS> create table a (
JS>   id   num      primary key,
JS>   data float
JS> );
JS> create table b (
JS>   id   num      primary key,
JS>   ref  num      references a(id),
JS>   data float
JS> );
JS> create table c (
JS>   id   num      primary key,
JS>   link num      references b(id),
JS>   data float
JS> );

JS>  to access resources outside the database
JS> (e.g. pl/perlu).
There is no need to have  CREATE OR REPLACE FUNCTION  use DBI;  my $dbh = DBI->connect('dbi:mysql:'.$_[0],$_[1],$_[2],
   { RaiseError => 1, AutoCommit = > });

 __You as man (by hands) install connect__ between DBMS and external world
by procedural language once again.
You are wrong once again:
advantage is to __refuse__ from procedural language (to install connect)
instead of put it from outside of DBMS into inside of DBMS.
All, which is necessary, is DBMS itself listen some port/protocol.

Dmitry Turin
SQL4      (4.1.3)  http://sql40.chat.ru
HTML6     (6.3.0)  http://html6.by.ru
Unicode2  (2.0.0)  http://unicode2.chat.ru
Computer2 (2.0.3)  http://computer20.chat.ru

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

От: Achilleas Mantzios
Сообщение: Re: strange result for select * from table where id=random()*900
От: Kristo Kaiv
Сообщение: Re: strange result for select * from table where id=random()*900