Re: pgindent fixups

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pgindent fixups
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On Tue, May 3, 2016 at 11:23 AM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>> Well, there are at least two patchsets we're actively discussing
>> reverting, so I think this should wait till those decisions are resolved.

> OK, but that may well mean we don't get this done before beta1, which
> I think is a bummer, but oh well.

pgindent is reliable enough that I'm not really worried about running
it post-beta.  Obviously sooner is better than later, to give authors
of 9.7 patches more time to rebase; but I do not think we should give
ourselves extra work just to do it a little sooner.

> There are a lot more than 2 patchsets that are busted at the moment,
> unfortunately, but I assume you are referring to "snapshot too old"
> and "Use Foreign Key relationships to infer multi-column join
> selectivity".

Yeah, those are the ones I'm thinking of.  I've not heard serious
proposals to revert any others, have you?