Re: How does the tsearch configuration get selected?

От Teodor Sigaev
Тема Re: How does the tsearch configuration get selected?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
So, added to my plan
(http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2007-06/msg00618.php)
n) single encoded files. That will touch snowball, ispell, synonym, thesaurus   and simple dictionaries
n+1) use encoding names instead of locale's names in configuration

  WWW: http://www.sigaev.ru/