Re: Moving toward a more professional booth presen ce

От Stefan Kaltenbrunner
Тема Re: Moving toward a more professional booth presen ce
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
Dave Page wrote:

> [...]
little!I imagine Stefan would have an even harder job :-(

hey yeah ... I guess my boss would just respond by handing me a bottle
of beer over and say "take that one instead" ;-)

Stefan

От: Josh Berkus
Сообщение: Re: Moving toward a more professional booth presence
От: "Joshua D. Drake"
Сообщение: Re: Moving toward a more professional booth presen ce