Re: test / live environment, major performance difference

От Christo Du Preez
Тема Re: test / live environment, major performance difference
Дата
Re: test / live environment, major performance difference
Список pgsql-performance
The actual table I noticed the problem has a million rows and it still
doesn't use indexing

--
Christo Du Preez

Senior Software Engineer
Mecola IT
Mobile:     +27 [0]83 326 8087
Skype:     christodupreez
Website: http://www.locateandtrade.co.za

Сообщение: Re: test / live environment, major performance difference
Сообщение: Re: test / live environment, major performance difference