Re: Testing 1.7: Crash on viewing properties of unique constraints

От Erwin Brandstetter
Тема Re: Testing 1.7: Crash on viewing properties of unique constraints
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
guillaume@lelarge.info wrote:
> I think you get an old bug that I fixed on rev 6315 :
>   http://svn.pgadmin.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/?rev=6315&view=rev
>
> Thanks for your impressive testing.

So now you are fixing bugs before I can even report them? Outrageous! ;)
Maybe it's time for a new snapshot.

Regards
Erwin

От: Guillaume Lelarge
Сообщение: Re: Testing 1.7: Crash on viewing properties of unique constraints
Сообщение: Re: Testing 1.7: Crash on viewing properties of unique constraints