Re: Avoiding legal email signatures

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: Avoiding legal email signatures
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Bruce Momjian wrote:
> I know we have talked about how to avoid legal email signatures on this
> list.  One idea would be for a small percentage of our users to ignore
> emails with a legal signature.  I know I am less likely to reply to such
> an email.

Bah.... Bruce come on. The people that are sending the emails with those
disclaimers "DO NOT HAVE A CHOICE". They are being forced to do so by
upper management and legal.

Should we penalize the poor guy in IT that just wants to use our great
product because his boss and attorney's are idiots? If we did that, most
people on this list would be penalized. Regardless of the legal disclaimer.

Joshua D. Drake

> If enough people do that, it might coerce people to avoid them, and
> perhaps we could put something in the FAQ about it.

Сообщение: Re: Avoiding legal email signatures
Сообщение: Re: Avoiding legal email signatures