odbc with encrypted ssl key?

От Andreas
Тема odbc with encrypted ssl key?
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Hi,

is there a way to have MS-Access use ODBC and still use a passphrase
encrypted private-key?

Right now ODBC works with unencrypted key.
For security reasons I'd rather have my private key stored encrypted.
I suppose to do this Access had to tell the odbc driver the passphrase
so that it can decrypt the key.

Until now I just found 2 connection string parameters "ssl" and
"sslmode" but nothing resembling ssl-passphrase.

Regards
A.