Re: Looking for Graphical people for PostgreSQL tradeshow signage

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: Looking for Graphical people for PostgreSQL tradeshow signage
Дата
Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Re: Looking for Graphical people for PostgreSQL tradeshow signage  ("Joshua D. Drake" <jd@commandprompt.com>)
Список pgsql-general
Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> Hello,

Is anyone going to try for this? If not I can have our designer do it,
but I would prefer it be a community deal.