Re: Command tags in create/drop scripts

От Zdenek Kotala
Тема Re: Command tags in create/drop scripts
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane wrote:
>> Is this a TODO?
>
> I don't think so; there is no demand from anybody but Zdenek to remove
> those programs.  Has it ever even come up before?

Tom, Bruce

I started with postgres 6.5 as administrator and from this version names
of these utilities have been for me little bit confusing and annoying. I
have hoped that it will be changed in the future. It is my personal
feeling since 1999. I prefer to add on TODO list and also question is
why we don't have:

"pg_ctl -D <path> init" instead of initdb command?

    Zdenek