Re: TSEARCH2: disable stemming in indexes and triggers

От Teodor Sigaev
Тема Re: TSEARCH2: disable stemming in indexes and triggers
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> I found out that using 'simple' instead of 'default' when using
> to_tsvector() does excactly that, but I don't know how to change my
> triggers and indexes to keep doing the same (using 'simple').

Suppose, your database is initialized with C locale. So, just mark
simple configuration as default:

# update pg_ts_cfg set locale=null where ts_name='default';
# update pg_ts_cfg set locale='C' where ts_name='simple';

If your locale setting is not C then mark needed configuration with your
  locale.