Re: Changing checkpoint_timeout to another name?

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: Changing checkpoint_timeout to another name?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am currently writing some curriculum on managing IO with PostgreSQL
> and I keep running into the parameter checkpolint_timeout.
*cough* checkpoint_timeout
 This seems to

Providing the most comprehensive  PostgreSQL solutions since 1997             http://www.commandprompt.com/

От: "Joshua D. Drake"
Сообщение: Changing checkpoint_timeout to another name?
От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: New cast between inet/cidr and bytea