Problem with timestamp

От Mageshwaran
Тема Problem with timestamp
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,
          We have our application which uses postgres 7.1.3 version in
that we use a time functions like now(),timestamp..... etc mostly
timestamp without timezone.We don't need the timezone in that variable
so we ignore it using timestamp without timezone. The same is not
working with higher versions.We are facing problems in migration. We are
able to store the dates in the database but while retrieving the driver
is not able to retrieve. We found a temporary change  by replacing all
the time functions to localtimestamp() but we have to do code change for
that.  Can we have any other solution where we don't have to change our
code and that should accept all types of time values without timezone?

Regards,
Magesh

********** DISCLAIMER **********
Information contained and transmitted by this E-MAIL is proprietary to
Sify Limited and is intended for use only by the individual or entity to
confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If this is a
forwarded message, the content of this E-MAIL may not have been sent with
the authority of the Company. If you are not the intended recipient, an
agent of the intended recipient or a  person responsible for delivering the
information to the named recipient,  you are notified that any use,
distribution, transmission, printing, copying or dissemination of this
information in any way or in any manner is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this communication in error, please delete this mail & notify us
immediately at admin@sifycorp.com